HCL - Company Profile

Started by sajiv, Nov 25, 2008, 10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sajiv

Company Profile & facts

HCL is a leading global Technology and IT Enterprise with annual revenues of US$ 4.9 billion. The HCL Enterprise comprises two companies listed in India, HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems.

The 3 decade old enterprise, founded in 1976, is one of India's original IT garage start ups. Its range of offerings span R&D and Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, BPO services, IT Hardware, Systems Integration and Distribution of Technology and Telecom products in India. The HCL team comprises 55,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, operating across 18 countries including 360 points of presence in India.

HCL has global partnerships with several leading Fortune 1000,including several IT and Technology majors.

Along with the swiftly growing software technology industry, HCL, which was hitherto known as the pioneer in modern computing made the advent into software development.

HCL's R&D was spun off as HCL Technologies in 1997 to mark their advent into the software services arena.

Today, HCL sells more PCs in India than any other brand, runs Northern Ireland's largest BPO operation, and manages the network for Asia's largest stock exchange network apart from designing zero visibility landing systems to land the world's most popular airplane. And this it does across 18 countries and across 360 service locations in India.

Products & Services
Product Engineering & Technology Development

The Engineering and R & D services department runs the largest outsourced engineering center outside the US which is a testimony to the 30 year product engineering experience. The company offers a comprehensive range of R&D and Engineering services to component vendors, OEMs, ODMs and ISVs across multiple industry segments and domains.

Infrastructure

HCL Infrastructure Management Division is focused on addressing the growing demand for the cost-effective management of technology infrastructure across geographically dispersed locations. IT Infrastructure Management is in the HCL DNA, drawing resources from the 30 year pioneering heritage in the area of computing, in line with global giants

BPO

Business Processing Outsourcing is heading towards a maturity level where a new form of BPO, called Transformational BPO, is evolving that constitutes Full Process Outsourcing and Multiple Process Outsourcing . The evolving trend is more focused towards compliance , time-to-market, focus on core process, and quality improvement rather than cost savings.

Applications

Leveraging strong partnerships with platform / product companies, the team of applications professionals deliver unprecedented value to few of the largest players in the field of Financial Services, Retail and Healthcare.

IT Hardware
HCL Infosystems portfolio of products covers the entire spectrum of the information technology needs of its customers. By virtue of the immense diversity of markets and customers that it address, HCL Infosystems products offerings include everything from high end enterprise level servers for mission critical applications to multimedia home computers.

Telecom and Imaging Products and Retail
HCL Infinet covers a range of telecom and imaging products including enterprise networking. HCL tied up with Nokia in 1995 with the sale and services of Nokia mobile phones in India.

Networking and Network Integration
Network Management involves Network Monitoring of Bandwidth Utilization, Network Errors / Collisions, Network Troubleshooting, Day-to-day Network Operations, Network performance monitoring, Tuning Network Operating System and advise action plan.

Historic Events / Press Room

Awards
India's Most Preferred Personal Computer Brand by CNBC AWAAZ Consumer Award 2007
India's 'No. 1 PC Vendor' consecutively for six years.

HCL among the Top 3 IT companies for the last 3 years, DQ & IDC,Best Employer Survey, 'Best employer 2005' with Five Star Ratings

Top 50 Fastest Growing Technology Companies in India & 'Top 500 Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Asia Pacific' by 'Deloitte & Touche'

Vineet Nayar appointed to the Board of Directors at HCL Technologies

Noida, Aug 1, 2008 : HCL Technologies, India's leading Global Technology and IT Services company, announced that Vineet Nayar, CEO, HCL Technologies, has been appointed to the Board of HCL Technologies as a Wholetime Director with effect from August 1, 2008.

Shiv Nadar, Founder - HCL and Chairman & Chief Strategy Officer, HCL Technologies said - "Vineet's appointment to the Board reflects HCL's commitment to nurturing talent, positioning it in key areas of leadership and building lasting institutions of excellence. Vineet joined HCL - his first and only job, as Senior Management Trainee in 1985. He created HCL Comnet, and positioned HCL as a pioneer and industry leader globally in the Remote Infrastructure Management space. He has led HCL's transformation strategy, now a Harvard Business School case study. Vineet will now continue to bring his leadership skills to bear on HCL's future but in a larger context - in developing its vision, governance and strategy beyond the confines of HCL's business. "

Vineet Nayar, now CEO and Wholetime Director, HCL Technologies, said, "I am honoured by the Board's decision, and look forward to being part of the future growth of HCL in all its larger dimensions as a global and responsible corporate citizen. In my 23 year association with HCL, this is another opportunity for me to share and shape the larger transformation journey with Shiv Nadar, the board, and my team members across the HCL Enterprise."

For More Details / Updated / Source:www.hcl.in

R.K.Merlin Margret

i m prefer to join in ur company

R.K.Merlin Margret

i m Merlin doing my my BCA in bishop heber college trichy. i prefer to work in ur company ...................... if you accept my request plese contact me

K.Swathi

i m prefer to join in ur company
hi sir,
good afternoon this is swathi. completed Be-Tech in Aurora scientific and technological institute with aigrette 65% also i completed my java cores in institutes
am forwarding my C.V please offer me job which is suitable for my profile ..............

thank you........

Regards
k.swathi

Riyaj

I have completed my diploma in IT branch.my agreegate 65% in diploma.i have knowledge about ASP.net.

devarayan.l

Hi..sir...i am interested to work in bpo so  accept me to work in ur company...

P.karthika

Hi sir am karthika.
Am doing B.sc computer science final year student in trichy.i prepare to join your conpany....
Please consider my request.

thanking you

karthika

raghvendra singh

Quote from: Riyaj on Jul 03, 2011, 09:33 PM
I have completed my diploma in IT branch.my agreegate 65% in diploma.i have knowledge about ASP.net.

najeema begum.j

Quote from: sajiv on Nov 25, 2008, 10:36 PM

Company Profile & facts

HCL is a leading global Technology and IT Enterprise with annual revenues of US$ 4.9 billion. The HCL Enterprise comprises two companies listed in India, HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems.

The 3 decade old enterprise, founded in 1976, is one of India's original IT garage start ups. Its range of offerings span R&D and Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, BPO services, IT Hardware, Systems Integration and Distribution of Technology and Telecom products in India. The HCL team comprises 55,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, operating across 18 countries including 360 points of presence in India.

HCL has global partnerships with several leading Fortune 1000,including several IT and Technology majors.

Along with the swiftly growing software technology industry, HCL, which was hitherto known as the pioneer in modern computing made the advent into software development.

HCL's R&D was spun off as HCL Technologies in 1997 to mark their advent into the software services arena.

Today, HCL sells more PCs in India than any other brand, runs Northern Ireland's largest BPO operation, and manages the network for Asia's largest stock exchange network apart from designing zero visibility landing systems to land the world's most popular airplane. And this it does across 18 countries and across 360 service locations in India.

Products & Services
Product Engineering & Technology Development

The Engineering and R & D services department runs the largest outsourced engineering center outside the US which is a testimony to the 30 year product engineering experience. The company offers a comprehensive range of R&D and Engineering services to component vendors, OEMs, ODMs and ISVs across multiple industry segments and domains.

Infrastructure

HCL Infrastructure Management Division is focused on addressing the growing demand for the cost-effective management of technology infrastructure across geographically dispersed locations. IT Infrastructure Management is in the HCL DNA, drawing resources from the 30 year pioneering heritage in the area of computing, in line with global giants

BPO

Business Processing Outsourcing is heading towards a maturity level where a new form of BPO, called Transformational BPO, is evolving that constitutes Full Process Outsourcing and Multiple Process Outsourcing . The evolving trend is more focused towards compliance , time-to-market, focus on core process, and quality improvement rather than cost savings.

Applications

Leveraging strong partnerships with platform / product companies, the team of applications professionals deliver unprecedented value to few of the largest players in the field of Financial Services, Retail and Healthcare.

IT Hardware
HCL Infosystems portfolio of products covers the entire spectrum of the information technology needs of its customers. By virtue of the immense diversity of markets and customers that it address, HCL Infosystems products offerings include everything from high end enterprise level servers for mission critical applications to multimedia home computers.

Telecom and Imaging Products and Retail
HCL Infinet covers a range of telecom and imaging products including enterprise networking. HCL tied up with Nokia in 1995 with the sale and services of Nokia mobile phones in India.

Networking and Network Integration
Network Management involves Network Monitoring of Bandwidth Utilization, Network Errors / Collisions, Network Troubleshooting, Day-to-day Network Operations, Network performance monitoring, Tuning Network Operating System and advise action plan.

Historic Events / Press Room

Awards
India's Most Preferred Personal Computer Brand by CNBC AWAAZ Consumer Award 2007
India's 'No. 1 PC Vendor' consecutively for six years.

HCL among the Top 3 IT companies for the last 3 years, DQ & IDC,Best Employer Survey, 'Best employer 2005' with Five Star Ratings

Top 50 Fastest Growing Technology Companies in India & 'Top 500 Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Asia Pacific' by 'Deloitte & Touche'

Vineet Nayar appointed to the Board of Directors at HCL Technologies

Noida, Aug 1, 2008 : HCL Technologies, India's leading Global Technology and IT Services company, announced that Vineet Nayar, CEO, HCL Technologies, has been appointed to the Board of HCL Technologies as a Wholetime Director with effect from August 1, 2008.

Shiv Nadar, Founder - HCL and Chairman & Chief Strategy Officer, HCL Technologies said - "Vineet's appointment to the Board reflects HCL's commitment to nurturing talent, positioning it in key areas of leadership and building lasting institutions of excellence. Vineet joined HCL - his first and only job, as Senior Management Trainee in 1985. He created HCL Comnet, and positioned HCL as a pioneer and industry leader globally in the Remote Infrastructure Management space. He has led HCL's transformation strategy, now a Harvard Business School case study. Vineet will now continue to bring his leadership skills to bear on HCL's future but in a larger context - in developing its vision, governance and strategy beyond the confines of HCL's business. "

Vineet Nayar, now CEO and Wholetime Director, HCL Technologies, said, "I am honoured by the Board's decision, and look forward to being part of the future growth of HCL in all its larger dimensions as a global and responsible corporate citizen. In my 23 year association with HCL, this is another opportunity for me to share and shape the larger transformation journey with Shiv Nadar, the board, and my team members across the HCL Enterprise."

For More Details / Updated / Source:www.hcl.in

D.kumarasan

hi sir,   
       i am kumarasan from tambaram i do my final year bsc information systam  manegment in a.m.jain college i need to get a good job in ur organaisation sir im the first generation to learning in college my family can u see my profile and appoint me sir i prove my leval best sir......:)

thanking you!

by
yours sinciarly,
D.KUMARASAN

adarsh kumar pandey

Hi sir am adarsh kumaar pandey
Am doing B TECH (ECE) final year student in ctiemt college jalandher (ptu) i prepare to join your conpany....
Please consider my request.

thanking you

adarsh kumar pandey

Rajesh.G.S

I want to join with u.I am going to appear my last sem exam in diploma on march. Upto 5th sem above 85%

M.HARIBABU

sir,i am studying in srm university b.com final year.i took 68% in 5 sem .and i am interested in join in your company. thank u sir..............

P.muna chary

Sir, I am complited b-tech.get ready to job.

manish kuma

I want job.my communication skill in java.please give me job.

syed shizanul atfin

Sir
Its my dream to work in HCL and  i am eligible for your company.  i have completed my b.tech with 61% and my trade is computer science engineerinng and sir i am very much devotive toward my work and i am having in good knowledge in java.sir i want to be in your organisation so sir please make me able to be in your company and offer me a suitable job . i will really very much obliged to you for my whole life.

yours sincerely
Syed Shizanul Atfin

srirupini.ch

Dear sir,
                   i am srirupini.ch., from Gunter. i completed my graduation with 75% in ST.ANN'S college for women which is located in gorantla guntur. I am very much interested in doing job in your company. please accept my request.

Thanking you
ch.srirupini

R.Silambarasan

Vinaya S Nair

Hello Sir,Myself Vinaya,doing Electronics and Avionics Engineering Diploma with an aggregate mark of 85%. 

Harshita saxena

Hello sir i have complete my bca..... so i have join tha hcl company...... plzzzz give me a one chance

Amit Raj

Hello sir,i am student of B.Sc-Networking & Infrastrcture Management. And is my last year..n i also have 6th month experience as a  technical exicutive..so plz give me once chance in your HCL company..

P.Gnana prasuna

hi sir,
                this is gnana prasuna i completed graduation completed in sree vidyanikethan degree college with 78%.please check my deteils and give me a job.

Thanking you sir.

yours faithfully,
P.Gnana prasuna

Vimala Mummalla

Hi sir.,myself vimala. I had completed my B.Tech in svcet chittoor. My aggregate in B.Tech is 81%. Through out my education is above 85% only. I am interested to work in hcl family members. If I offer any opputunity