News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

Pharm-D course to be offered in six colleges

Started by sajiv, Nov 13, 2008, 09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sajiv

Pharm-D course to be offered in six colleges

HYDERABAD: The much awaited Pharm-D course will be offered in six colleges in the State this year and the State Government issued the necessary orders on Tuesday. The orders were issued after the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) gave its nod considering all aspects.

Permission was given to St. Peter's Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Hanamkonda, Deccan School of Pharmacy, Hyderabad, Talla Padmavathi College of Pharmacy, Warangal, Sarojini Ramulamma College of Pharmacy, Mahabubnagar; Raghavendra Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Anantapur, and Sri Venkateshwara College of Pharmacy, Hyderabad. All the colleges will have an intake of 30 seats each.

The Government orders said that the admissions would be taken up as per the guidelines issued in G.O. 61 and the colleges have to get affiliation from the concerned universities. The A.P. Private Pharmacy Colleges' Managements Association has said that entry for the six-year course would be based on Intermediate marks. T. Jayapal Reddy, general secretary and K. Ramdass, treasurer in a statement said that admissions would be completed by the month-end. The Pharm-D course allows students to practice in the USA and the West after clearing the concerned examinations there. The B. Pharmacy four-year course has some limitations for students planning to go abroad.

MURALI_GURUVAYOOR

Dear all

There is any colleges in Kerala for Pharm-D course.

Thanks and best regards,

Murali

heena kousar

i hav cmpletd my b.phrm and willing t join d.phrm in whch year i would get admistn m d.phrm cn u plz gve me dis infrmatn?