Top 10 IT MNCs in India

Started by VelMurugan, Aug 12, 2008, 09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VelMurugan

Top 10 IT MNCs in India

Indian IT is no longer about just being a global talent base. The country is also emerging fast as a key market for both Indian and global technology companies. Thanks to a growing domestic IT market, even global companies are making rapid inroads in the Indian market.

In fact, IT MNCs outnumbered Desi tech firms in a recent survey done by Dataquest magazine on India's Top 20 IT companies in India.

What's more, it is not just the biggies like Microsoft, HP, IBM and Oracle battling it out with the Indian IT companies for top slots in the rankings. The swelling domestic IT market is attracting many more global tech firms to India and they are giving tough competition to the home companies on their turf.

Another key finding of the survey is that India is no longer just a key R&D location. The country is also fast gaining importance in terms of revenue generation. India revenues are rising and becoming noticeable in the global revenues of these companies.

Here's a peek into the top 10 tech MNCs in India and their business.

* Hewlett-Packard

* IBM

* Ingram Micro

* CISCO

* Oracle

* Intel

* Accenture

* Microsoft

* SAP

* Dell

Source : IndiaTimes

tomsenske

While hi-tech companies are hitting rock bottom all over the world, Infosys Technologies took the top position for Overall Leadership for the second year running in India. Reliance Industries and Wipro remained unchanged in their number two and three slots, respectively.

Review 200: India Top 10 Companies ranked for Overall Leadership are:
1. Infosys Technologies
2. Reliance Industries
3. Wipro
4. Hero Honda Motors
5. Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
6. Larsen & Toubro
7. Ranbaxy Laboratories
8. ITC
9. Cipla
10. ICICI

The survey, conducted by ACNielsen International Research (Hong Kong), asked readers to rank 208 multinational corporations in Asia, and between 26 and 39 companies in each of 11 countries around the region.

Sangamesh zirli

All mnc's are developed but not given opportunity to rural peoples... Me doing on company secretary i want one opportunity i will increases yours products on 10 present ....

neelam dhanda

i am M.Sc Genomics.i want to join researcih laboratories.

Dunaboina.Gautham

Hi Sir,
   Im B.Tech Graduate passed out in 2012 with specialization (CSE).... can i know about any software jobs opportunities

dhruvsofttechnology

AAA DHRUV SOFT TECHNOLOGY
Turnkey, Fixed price Software Solutions, OnSite Consulting, Offshore Software development, Software Product marketing and Support, IT Education and Training
www.dhruvsofttechnology.in

Vipint

Am  a diploma holder and i have  near to 5 years experience in HDFC BANK IT.can i know abt any job openning in IT FIELD

Praveen M

I m  diploma holder and I have 2 years 4 months experience in IT hardware and networking field. Can I know any job openings?

rijidaya

hi sir ,im completed bsc cs if u having any job oppurnities in your company

yahiko

Setup was longer than I expected it to be. Got it on the second try, though. At first, the software that comes with the printer is not very intuitive. This changed rather fast. Wireless networking went through with no problems and is an extremely convenient feature. readmore toshiba satellite l745 driver   The printer is larger than I thought it was going to be, but thats probably more my problem than its, and certainly wouldnt have changed my mind to get it.  It prints very, very quietly and did I say fast? It pumped out a 26 page packet that included text and graphics in under a minute  readmore download driver ip2770   . I dont know if thats unusual, but it made ME happy. The words were clean and the graphics held their details. Im confident that if printed on nicer paper, the quality would only improve (and its not bad now!). readmore acer aspire v3-471g driver   I leave it on all the time. It just sits patiently and silently until I need something, then the output door opens on its own and out comes my prints. Photos use the rear input, the papers too thick to run from the main, bottom drawer. readmore reset epson t13   Ive had it for over a year and I like it. I primarily use this printer for printing out homework with colored graphics on the pages. I just realized that its been years and Ive never printed out a picture from my digital camera. .  readmore download driver hp 14-af118au   Ink consumption - The only problem with this printer. It does have high ink consumption. Im able to print 100 black/white/color pages after the printer tells me the ink is low. Depending on how often you turn off and on the printer, the automatic cleaning mechanism can use up to 1/3 of the ink tank.

sunil_kate

I know There are many MNC in India but Some of them are in Pune. So here I give you Top 10 MNC in Pune. also that are in TOP 10 MNC in India.
List of MNC Companies in Pune

Thank You.

CeviousTechnologies

Know My Pune

<p>Thanks for sharing this useful information about the software company&nbsp;

Reagard,

Know My Pune

Know My Pune

Thanks for sharing this useful information about the software company 
Reagard,
Know My Pune

Renu Pal

Facility Management Services in Pune Today, facilities management is an integral part of business enterprises. It includes the maintenance and upkeep of the entire office space, with respect to its physical features and aesthetics. Our professional team at FM Solutions will provide you a complete package that will help your business run smoothly. We ensure that we use the best available practices and technologies to keep your workplace in perfect shape all year long.