News:

Commercial Web Portal by IT Acumens : Endhiran - Rajini - The Robot

My First !!!!!

Started by Sana, Jun 22, 2015, 08:41 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Sana

Not Again, Please...!!

We had been to team lunch the other day from office. This is happens occasionally.

We ordered and were waiting for the food to arrive. We (rest of them, actually) were discussing about all the random stuffs, from food to technology, everything and anything on earth

My colleague and I were trying to solve a puzzle on rebus on his smart-phone. So we missed out on the topic about Tesla cars that was the current topic. As soon as I heard the name, I was curious to know what were they talking about since it was the week TESLA cars were making news as the booking reached "325,000" mark.

Here's how the conversation goes,
Me: "Hey! What was it that you guys were discussing, I think i missed out something interesting'
Col: "Nothing at all it about some car TESLA, we were discussing about" (his expression was like "You don't know about it,  why do even want to know")
Me: A  smile.

Another instance,

GOT S6😀

We all got mail like this, "We're screening Game Of Thrones S06E01 at Central Park!"

Central Park is the name of the conference rooms in our office.

Situation: My team-mate (TM1) & I are working on something. Manager(OM) asks a question, response of my team-mate (only 4 of were involved)
Conversation:
OM: "Hey is it real that they screening this?"
Me: Yes! I think.
OM: Totally ignoring me, asks the same question to my male colleague "Hey X! Is it real"
X: "Yes, I think so".
TM1: "Hey what is GOT ?(testing if I really know about it)"
Me: (mind voice: Seriously???) "It's a series".
TM2: "Do you follow that?"
Me: Nope! (he is getting ready for the next question already "then?"), I have read "a song of ice and fire".
TM2: What is that now?
Me: (mind-voice: "I choose not to answer that question") "Nothing!!":)

There are so many such incidents. I am not generalizing anything here, but this is how it is when we have people who keep
judging you for your gender.

Definition of a girl is not always "pink" and a guy is not "blue"!! Those are mere colours.  All have their own area of interest(s). Do not judge anyone because you know someone else of same gender, religion, country, state, place (whatever it maybe on earth) . Try to know a person before jumping into conclusion about them.

Love,
Sana.

Sana

Embrace your Fears..!!

"The Cave you fear to enter holds the Treasure you Seek - Joseph Campbell"

All of us have our own fears. Some of them say "face it" , some say "conquer it" and some say "live with it".

It always has been an option that was left in front of us to face it, conquer it, live with it or embrace it. While all have their own perspective about others "FEARS", it isn't that easy to face it or to embrace it when it comes to our own fears.
Some of us fear heights, some fear losing a dear friend, some fear loneliness, some fear heights, some fear darkness.

"It is easily said than done!!", it is easy to listen to a pep talk and feel good about facing ours fears, but after an hour the same fear conquers us.

Face it! Conquer it!! Embrace it!!!

A great person once said,

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it.The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers the fear."

At some point we must thank our fears for it has taught us to be strong!!

We all once feared to stand on our own and the fear of falling taught us to walk.

Let's us conquer the unknown, the formless, the innermost fear
It is always us who has to face them.
Let's never let our fears determine what we are!!

A life of "oh wells" is rather better than a life of "what ifs"!!

Love,
Sana

Sana

What a Wonderful World...!!!

Here I am back with some new thought...😉
What is it....??

Think think think...

Books?

Nope, not about it now....

Sports?

Oops, nooooo...

What else will it be....

This language that most of us find soul comforting, makes us tap our feet, bounces on those wonderful memories... :-)

MUSIC...!!!!

yeah..awesome its nature is..isn't it?

It has control over our thought flow, the way we think changes completely as we listen to music, at the same time silence has it's own magic, it will make us feel calm at times and we also know how silence can kill us. Weird like me.See I started this post with something I am somewhere now talking about silence and I am confused what to write next....Too many thoughts you see....

Happens...:-)

With so much confusion I started listening to my favorite songs....One among them being  Louis Armstrong's  "What A Wonderful World"

Just try starting your day with this song and let it combine with the nature's music, I can the promise that day will turn into the best ever day...Music is magical. It heals the soul from within, let us appreciate things that we have and how precious life is...😉

Music is in the air around us and everywhere, fall in love with music and life....!!!!

Love,
Sana!!

Sana

Who we are...

"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite." -Nelson Mandel

I thought and 'am still thinking that language is something that is used to communicate our views, color means just plain color.But for some people it is their identity, something which they use to define them.

I really don't think that we are going to live this same life again, with the same people around?

Let's stop hating someone for not knowing your language, not belonging to your country or your state at the least your locality.Our language or country or state is not our identity.We are living beings.All of us have emotions, all of us have gone through something that really hurts us.There are some memories that we all hold which will make us laugh the moment we think of it and that one memory which we want to erase it (literally).

Life is beyond all these, the unknown.

All of us have different views, Agreed!!

If at all we can't respect our fellow humans for whatever they are and wherever they belong,there is no point in calling us humans. I still agree that every language has the best literature and its own forte, but still there is one common language that will bind us all together. The language of Love. Everyone of us know this language and it's never taught. It is everyone's asset. Everyone here means every living being on earth. Please don't forget that we (humans) are the only species who pay to live here (Earth).

To love someone is natural. Let's not confine our selves to one corner of this planet.We have so much to learn from every person whom we come across, every day.Every part of this planet hides it's beauty, try to explore it. Get to every nook and corner. Maybe the place we belong today may define us now, after some point of time it is our character that is going to define us. Let's be true to us ( tough part..😛 ) and to be true to others will be automated....😉

Love,

Sana!!

dennan

love is beautiful but i didn't get till now
most of us love the person with attractive and cheating
i didn't think love is true or not most of love is not true 

ap exam results

http://www.apexamresults.net

AP Exam Results is the best Ap Inter 2nd year results 2017

AP Exam Results is the best Ap Inter 1st year results 2017

AP Exam Results is the best Ap eamcet results 2017

AP Exam Results is the best Ap ssc results 2017

AP Exam Results is the best manabadi Ap Inter 2nd year results

AP Exam Results is the best manabadi Ap Intermediate 1st year results

AP Exam Results is the best manabadi Ap eamcet results

AP Exam Results is the best manabadi Ap ssc results

AP Exam Results is Now releasing Manabadi ap 10th class results 2017 and also Releasing
manabadi Ap eamcet results 2017 , SO Take Time and Check Out Apexamresults website For fast servers and Mor

Go Up

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

shortcuts: alt+s submit/post or alt+p preview
Network of IT Acumens | GinGly :: SMS Backup | Acumen :: Discussion Board | AshokPillar :: Hosting | CineBuzz :: Latest Cinema News | My Kids Diary :: Capture your kids magical moment
Copyright © 2005 - 2016 :: IT Acumens :: All Rights Reserved.
ITAcumens Forum with 2 lakhs post running for 10 years - Powered by HostGator Dedicated Server