May 24, 2017, 01:51 AM

News:

IT Acumens Proudly Presents "Gin Gly": Sms Backup / Contacts Backup / Sms Grouping Website Used by Members 85,000 - SMS Backed up 7,25,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850. For 5 Years !!

Amazing Video Collections Around the World

Started by karthick, Sep 14, 2013, 03:06 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

karthick

Five Hours of Plane Landings in 30 Seconds !!!

Five Hours of Plane Landings in 30 Seconds at San Diego International Airport video art timelapse flight airplanes, hot just outside the San Diego Internation Airport on Black Friday this remarkable time-lapse captures every landing over a five hour period from 10:30am through 3pm.

The video is of course a composite, photographer and film professor Cy Kuckenbaker shot the individual planes against a clear blue sky and then used a process called chroma key (ie. green screen) to make the sky transparent and layer the planes on top a separate video of clouds. Five Hours of Plane Landings in 30 Seconds at San Diego International Airport video art timelapse flight airplanes.

Landings at San Diego Int Airport Nov 23, 2012
A part of Development in Our Website Front Page
www.itacumens.com

We simple build everything with sense
----karthick....

karthick

Amazing & Inspiring Idea for Womens - Proud of you Tamizha !!!

Best Wishes for your Vision Sir

In under 12 minutes, listen to the fascinating journey of a workshop helper - from being rejected by the same women whose lives he wanted to change - to now gearing up to create jobs for a million women.

Arunachalam Muruganantham: The first man to wear a sanitary napkin #INKtalks
A part of Development in Our Website Front Page
www.itacumens.com

We simple build everything with sense
----karthick....

Sudhakar

This Tamilian is Amazing.

Am being his followers now.
  8)

Kalyan

Amazing Singing by Patti !!! - Great Tamizh Granny !!!

Tamil Unplug

(Azagiya Kannae & NaaLai Indha) sung by my Bagirathi Chandrasekaran (her age is 73 :-)). She's a terrific singer. Almost 10 yrs back, she got to participate in an Anthakshari show (Paattukku Paattu), which used to be telecasted on Sun TV every Sunday. Gangai Amamran was the host then & she won the first prize on stage. Gangai Amaran got really excited about her singing and mentioned that such beautiful voices should have been in the industry long back.

Hope you get to enjoy these 2 evergreen songs. It was recorded in a single take & I just got it mixed & synced to the video .

laura89

Very amazing.....
You provided us a brand new perspective.

Kalyan

How pencils are made today ?

How pencils are made today - Derwent Pencil Factory, Cumbria, UK

Sudhakar

[font=georgia]How amazingly these pencils are made.

Nice videos , keep sharing amazing videos kalyan.
[/font]  8)

Kalyan

10,000 iPhone 5 dominos

Sudhakar

Dear kalyan,

thanks for the sharing, i am a insane fan of Domino.

Hope i have shared this video few months back, will check and tell you. Thanks for recollecting anyway.
  ;)

Kalyan

Thai Military Parade

Thai Military Parade - การแสดงความพร้อมเพรียงของทหารไทย

Go Up

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

shortcuts: alt+s submit/post or alt+p preview
Network of IT Acumens | GinGly :: SMS Backup | Acumen :: Discussion Board | AshokPillar :: Hosting | CineBuzz :: Latest Cinema News | My Kids Diary :: Capture your kids magical moment
Copyright 2005 - 2016 :: IT Acumens :: All Rights Reserved.
ITAcumens Forum with 2 lakhs post running for 10 years - Powered by HostGator Dedicated Server